Can I get a annulement in Texas, if I never lived with spouse?

Asked over 5 years ago - Austin, TX

i've been married for 2 years but never lived with spouse. I was in the army and deployed or stationed in another city. Wife refused to leave Austin to be with me in El Paso, TX. I finally get out of Army and decided marriage was not gonna work. Move straight to brothers house when I ETS'd from Army.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Patricia Faye Bushman

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . Don't know from just this email if you can get an annulment but you can get a divorce and pricewise they are about the same. Find yourself a good family law attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,328 answers this week

2,843 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,328 answers this week

2,843 attorneys answering