Can i find the date of fingerprinting and interview on uscis.gov web?

Poughkeepsie, NY |
Filed under: Immigration

if i am out of state, can i check the date of my finger printing and interview in case status column on uscis.gov?

1. I do not think so. I believe they only send the fingerprints notice to your residence. If you have an attorney they will also send the attorney a copy.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Unfortunately, no. All the case status will say is that a notice was issued on xxx date, but it won't disclose the contents of the notice. If the site shows that correspondence has been issued, however, you may try to call their 1-800# and attempt to get the date that way.

However, be aware that the information on the website is not always updated right away, so I wouldn't trust it. Perhaps a better alternative would be to have someone in your house who can check your mail and be on the lookout for correspondence from USCIS.

[This answer is for general purposes only; it does not constitute advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.]