Can i find the date of fingerprinting and interview on uscis.gov web?

Asked about 1 year ago - Poughkeepsie, NY

if i am out of state, can i check the date of my finger printing and interview in case status column on uscis.gov?

1. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

1

Answered . I do not think so. I believe they only send the fingerprints notice to your residence. If you have an attorney they will also send the attorney a copy.

2. Fernanda Nunes Hottle

Pro

1

Answered . Unfortunately, no. All the case status will say is that a notice was issued on xxx date, but it won't disclose the contents of the notice. If the site shows that correspondence has been issued, however, you may try to call their 1-800# and attempt to get the date that way.

However, be aware that the information on the website is not always updated right away, so I wouldn't trust it. Perhaps a better alternative would be to have someone in your house who can check your mail and be on the lookout for correspondence from USCIS.

3. Karen-Lee Pollak

1

Answered . No