Can I find out which county in Illinois is handling my late uncle? He never had children of his own, just two set of neices .

Asked almost 2 years ago - Joplin, MO

we lived out of state and I lost touch with him,although I called from time to time, he became hard to reach, as did I, My cousin Daniel Grumbacher is the executer and has been shurking his fiduciary duties, so I'm told by his sister, Isnt there public records for these things in Probat court? I havelived in joplin MO for several years so Im out of the loop

1. Steven J. Fromm

2

Answered . Wills are probated in the county where the decedent resided at his death. So you can call a bunch of county register of wills. Also, why not do a google search of Daniel and ask him what is going on or where the estate is located. Finally, get an estate litigation or probate attorney involved immediately.

2. Alan James Brinkmeier

1

Answered . You may hire a lawyer who can put a private investigator on the case.

That is done all the time.