Can i find out if i am gonna be indicted for something?

Big Spring, TX |
Filed under: Criminal defense

I have been told by people in town I am

No, Grand Jury proceedings are not public. And, until the prosecutor makes his filing only the prosecutor knows what the Grand Jury has been presented.

Grand jury presentations are generally kept private. Sometimes, at the discretion of the DA, a defendant may appear, but that is not common or typical.
If you believe you could be indicted, and you believe there is possibly a basis to the rumors you should hire an attorney to be prepared to battle the charges.

Good luck

You may be arrested on charges before being indicted. Or, there may be an investigation that the prosecutor decides to present to the grand jury before having you arrested.

The best way to find out if you have a warrant is to confer with a bondsperson. They can check daily to see if a warrant has issued, and make arrangements for you to do a no-arrest bond.

There is no way to find out what is on the grand jury's agenda.