Can I find free to low cost attorneys in Tucson ax for a divorce and child custody ASAP?

Tucson, AZ |

I need a lawyer ASAP to help with a divorce from my husband I live in Arizona he lives in a different state but he is trying to take both f my kids from me even though one is not his i need help please and thank you. And I have no income coming in I'm barely making it with the three of us

It will be difficult to find an attorney to fully represent you at a free or no cost basis. However, check with the Court to receive assistance regarding your divorce matter. Maricopa county offers free or low-cost assistance sessions with attorneys at the Family Lawyers Assistance Project. Perhaps Tucson has an equivalent program. Good luck!

It would likely be difficult to find an attorney to represent you fully without pay, especially considering the unpredictability of the cases and the fact that your case is contested. Some firms, like ours, do offer payment plans to alleviate the cost. If you can't afford an attorney at all, you could seek out a self-service center for guidance. That said, you should still consult with a family law attorney. Many of us on here give initial free consultations, and could at least give you some guidance before you start your case.

This answer is provided for general information only and is not to be construed as legal advice. This response is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Try the Pima County Bar Assoc. ( for some direction. You might also be able to get some direction from

Pro bono representation topics

Recommended articles about Pro bono representation