Skip to main content

Can I find an attorney to appeal my case on consignment?

Atwater, CA |

I have gone through an Administrative Hearing and the judge rule against me . I feel that I have a good chance of overturning the ruling , since it had been dismissed in a court of law . I would be glad to share the amount in question at the end of a positive judgment . Would be glad to discuss payment option .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Please see my earlier answer to this question. I don't know if you realize it, but you double-posted it.


I believe you mean "contigency" rather than "consignment." It is doubtful you will find an attorney to handle an appeal on a contingency basis.

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.


There are appellate attorneys that will work on contingency depending on the nature of your case. You have not given enough information about your case.
Just contact appellate attorneys and ask them.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer