Can I fill out the online immigrant visa application and then submit the civil documents?

Stockbridge, GA |

I am at the stage where I submit my husband's civil documents and visa applications the $230 visa processing fee has already been paid. Can I fill out the ds-260 online and then submit the civil documents by mail? My husband currently is abroad in Germany.

NVC provides you with very detailed instructions. You should follow those to the letter.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

It imperative to follow the instructions from NVC to the letter.
Good luck

You must read the detailed instructions very carefully. They include information about whether documents must be submitted by mail or email.

Recommended articles about Immigration