Can I file under DV2014(which could be current appr apr2014,while AOS I-130 pending(husband)

Boston, MA |

My I-94 expires in Feb 2014.(entered on b1 visa)
i know I need to be in legal non- immigrant status on the day of filing with DV2013. Since my number is quite high (EU**31000) I'm afraid the number will NOT be current before Feb2014.
Will extension of stay filing help, or would be denied? What best could be done?
I also file for advanced parole and employent Tnx

1. Why would you want to file for DV when you have an I-130 pending????

Is perhaps, your spouse not a US citizen?

If so ... it would help if you told us all the facts when you ask questions.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.