Can I file under DV2014(which could be current appr apr2014,while AOS I-130 pending(husband)

Asked about 1 year ago - Boston, MA

My I-94 expires in Feb 2014.(entered on b1 visa)
i know I need to be in legal non- immigrant status on the day of filing with DV2013. Since my number is quite high (EU**31000) I'm afraid the number will NOT be current before Feb2014.
Will extension of stay filing help, or would be denied? What best could be done?
I also file for advanced parole and employent Tnx

1. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . Why would you want to file for DV when you have an I-130 pending????

Is perhaps, your spouse not a US citizen?

If so ... it would help if you told us all the facts when you ask questions.