Skip to main content

Can i file my divorce papers and a motion

Canon City, CO |
Filed under: Divorce Court orders

my husband currently has the kids by court order.he is a police chief and knows the law.i want to know if i file the divorce papers can i still file a motion to see my kids

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The answer to this really depends on what "court order" your husband has obtained. Without that information, it is impossible to answer this question.

Get Avvo’s 10-part divorce email series

A weekly guide with tips and legal advice for each stage of the process.

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer