Skip to main content

Can i file for the same claim if i cancel my current court date at a later time

Grand Rapids, MI |

I filed a claim & delivery with a motion for possesion pending final judgement against my ex boyfriend to reclaim my dog. If I cancel this due to my ex wanting to resolve outside of court can I file again later if he doesnt follow through?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Yes. As long as the case is not dismissed with prejudice, you can bring it again by refilling.