Can I file charges against my husbands lover/mistress? Also can I calls my husbands supervisor. Postmaster? He stop paying bills

Asked over 2 years ago - Washington, DC

He works for the post office. He has had my cellphone turned off and electric and gas. Our children live with me in our married home.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Not sure what you would file such charges for. However, you need to see a local family law attorney now. You should also see the local child support office and , potentially file a claim with the local police for his abandonmoent of the chidern.

    I changed, hopefully, the reference/practice area to Family as I think you will get a better response there.

    The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,436 answers this week

2,999 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,436 answers this week

2,999 attorneys answering