Can I file an I - 130 for my husband , who is Argentinian , from the US embassy in Mexico ?

Asked about 2 years ago - San Francisco, CA

We currently live in Mexico.

1. 8

Answered . If you visit the US Embassy website for the specific location you are interested in you can usually find out who is eligible to go through consular processing at that location and what visas will be handled. Policies can vary from consulate to consulate.

2. 7

1

Answered . Follow the instructions on where to send the application but oyu can file from Mexico

3. 7

Answered . I agree that the website can be helpful. As a general matter Mexican port may accommodate such request

4. 6

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

---------------------------
    Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700