Can i file against the hospital my husband was in

Asked about 1 year ago - Florala, AL

my husband was in the hospital due to a heart attack they was going to transfer him to pensacola fl from florala alabama.they had him hooked up the a parcial pacemaker when they went to change him to the portable one for the helicopter it didnt work it was not charged instead of them hooking him back up to the other one they left it off him and didnt check his heart rate or pulse until ten minutes later n then they sent me out the room.the docter came out 5 minutes later n said there was nothing they could to..basicly to me it looks like they killed him instead of doing their jobthe funny thing is that the doctor wasnt even in there til the end it was nurses and the ems people

1. David J. McCormick

5

Answered . Sorry to hear about your loss. You need to get copies of all your husband’s medical records from the Alabama hospital ASAP and have them reviewed by a personal injury attorney experienced in handling medical malpractice cases.

Pro

4

Answered . A local malpractice lawyer would need to order his medical records and send them to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care.

3. Martin Evan Weinberg

1

Answered . Medical malpractice cases in Alabama and the State of Florida are very difficult. You will need to get all of your medical records and have a local attorney review them very quickly. In Alabama it is getting increasingly more difficult for an attorney to handle these cases due to time constraints and bad court rulings.

4. Sean Michael Patrick

2

Answered . You should definately have the medical records reviewed by a medical malpractice attorney in your area. Best of luck