Skip to main content

Can I file a tax return if I have One child, on public assistance but worked under table

Levittown, PA |

Tax returns

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You can, and should, file a return. Under the table income is still reportable, and may be taxable, depending on your entire financial situation.

    This is not intended to be legal advice, and is general in nature.