Can I file a complaint against a nurse practioner for being dropped as a patient?

Jeffersonville, KY |

My nurse prac. dropped me as a patient because I hired and paid her son to do a job, which he didn't do. I filed a legal complaint to get my money back. I am being treated for major depression and an anxiety disorder. I was having a really hard time, so I changed my appointment from Dec. 19th to Oct. 31st, at which time I was told she would no longer be treating me. I was devastated and starting havine worse symptoms. It is extremely hard to get established with someone else when you have mental health issues. I was just wondering if this was legal.

The only time a medical professional has to treat you is if you are at an ER with a medical emergency. Best bet is to search Avvo's find a doctor for a new doctor or nurse practictioner.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com