Can I file a claim against the Dr. and the state for sexual battery, aggravated sexual battery, and sexual assualt?

Asked over 2 years ago - Augusta, GA

I was in a mental health hospital bleeding from my anus and put in complaints; however when the drs. examined me they touched my sexual parts and penetrated my anus with no intention of diagnosing my problems, and I was left bleeding for month with this same treatment. I have a witness and evidence showing that I was left bleeding and no diagnosis was ever given. Also, the drs. nor anyone form the state concted my federal gaurdian to request the do those things as I was considered incompetent--Melton V. State , 282 Ga. App 685, 639 S.E. 2d 411 (2006). They also didn't ask to penetrate or touch but stated that they were going to--force is not an element (Zip v. State, 276 Ga.App. 466, 623 S.E.2d 569 [205]). And, how do I find an attorney that will represent me using Avvo?

1. James Regan

Pro

Answered . Rape Crisis & Sexual Assault Services

1350 Walton Way
    Augusta, Georgia 30901
    706/724-5200 (24-Hour Crisis Line)
    800/656-HOPE (4673)
    706/774-2740 Office

Rape Crisis and Sexual Assault Services (RCSAS) provides quality, efficient and culturally competent crisis intervention, advocacy, therapy and prevention education to children, women and men.

RCSAS provides help at no cost for survivors of sexual assault and their families regardless of how long ago the abuse occurred or whether it was reported. Their services include:

24-Hour Crisis Line with staff or trained volunteers available seven days a week
    Advocacy & crisis intervention for survivors at the hospital, law enforcement or court
    Information & referral to community resources
    Therapy & support groups with licensed counselors
    Sexual assault prevention education programs for all ages
    Community education programs
    Training for professionals
    Promotion of survivor’s right to know and choose possible courses of action

To find a local lawyer, go to:https://www.nacdl.org/About.aspx?id=20400