Can i fight my first dui the bouncer it seems had it out for me. Called the police to a fight of 15 guys but only described me

Rancho Cordova, CA |

my friends went out of the bar first and were jumped then i came out and got punched from behind the bouncer at the bar did not warn me of the fight, the guy i punched back called all his friends so i was afraid pulled out my small pocket knife and tried to get back in the bar but the bouncer would not let me back in for safety by this time my friends were leaving i told them i was calling my grandma, my phone was in my car walking to my car i was followed by 4 guys so i kept my knife in my hand got in my car and wanting to make them think i was leaving i parked in a different parking stall got out of my truck and starting walking to call my grandma, I saw police cars coming in the driveway so i went to them to tell them I was assaulted but they didn't seem to care and arrested me for dui.

1. You will not have much of a chance trying to defend the DUI on your own. DUIs are just about the most complicated of misdemeanors and are more complicated than most felonies. While I am not hearing much in the way of your driving/actual physical control or a breath or blood result, you will still be lost trying to fight it Hire counsel to handle it for you. www.taubcriminaldefense.com

The information provided herein does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information provided is to suggerst some general principles and should not be relied upon for client decisions. Only upon the hiring of counsel can such advice be custom-tailored to the client's specific situation and needs.

2. You do need to consult with an attorney in Southern California regarding this incident. The prosecution needs to prove driving among other elements. Did you tell all of this to the police in hopes that they would not arrest you? You can contact me through my website:

www.losangelesdefenders.com

3. A relevant defense in your case is necessity... Look into hiring an attorney!

4. The only way to fight your DUI case is to hire a local DUI attorney. Hire a good attorney, don't bring a knife to a gun fight