Can I fight against this type of School Bus Ticket?

Dallas, TX |

It was a Bus Stop Violation for passing by a Bus while the stop arm was extended. I was turning left into the road from a 3 way T- Intersection. There was a school bus which was parked not too far from the corner of the street (about 2 car lengths). Apparently I missed the stop sign that was extended and 2 months later I received a fine of $300 by mail. There was a video camera inside the stopped bus and a Peace Officer reviewed the material and issued the fine to me.
The letter sent to me had 3 snapshots of the car that was in violation (1. Front of the car after I made the turn 2. A closer snapshot of my back license plate (very blurry) 3. The rear of my car as I passed the stoparm).

1. Assuming you are the registered owner of this car, passing school bus tickets are designed to shock you by hitting your wallet. Your best bet is to strike a deal for deferred probation and cool it on the road.

Good luck
    Martin Zimmerman

Martin Zimmerman, P.C. 189 E. San Antonio St. P.O. Box 310704 New Braunfels, Texas 78131-0704 Tel: (830) 606-7886 Fax: (830) 627-2890 The information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail is: 1) Subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege; 2) Attorney Work Product; or 3) Confidential It is intended only for the individual or entity designated above. Any distribution, copying, use of, or reliance upon the information contained in and transmitted with this facsimile by or to anyone other than the recipient designated above by the sender is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Martin Zimmerman, P.C. by telephone