Can I fight against this type of School Bus Ticket?

Asked over 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

It was a Bus Stop Violation for passing by a Bus while the stop arm was extended. I was turning left into the road from a 3 way T- Intersection. There was a school bus which was parked not too far from the corner of the street (about 2 car lengths). Apparently I missed the stop sign that was extended and 2 months later I received a fine of $300 by mail. There was a video camera inside the stopped bus and a Peace Officer reviewed the material and issued the fine to me.
The letter sent to me had 3 snapshots of the car that was in violation (1. Front of the car after I made the turn 2. A closer snapshot of my back license plate (very blurry) 3. The rear of my car as I passed the stoparm).

1. Martin Ben Zimmerman

Answered . Assuming you are the registered owner of this car, passing school bus tickets are designed to shock you by hitting your wallet. Your best bet is to strike a deal for deferred probation and cool it on the road.

Good luck
    Martin Zimmerman