Can I extend the validity of the DV visa?for how long can I extend it ,what is the maximum as I'm a winner of DV 2013

Eure, NC |

extension or renewal of the DV -2013 lottery visa.

No, once the date in September comes and gos, you have lost the visa.

you mean September 2013, I have to be present in the US?

No, you required to enter the US within a certain time period.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

It cannot be extended. If you do not enter the US by September 30 or the expiration date of the visa, you lose it.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration