Can I extend the DV lottery visa? or ask it to be issued at late 2013,I'm winnder of DV2013?

Eure, NC |

I'm winner in DV 2013, I am worried since I will not be able to relocate to US within a short notice, May I ask the visa officer when issue the visa to be valid from December 2013,normally It is valid for 6 months.

1. You can lawyas ask.. not sure it will be granted

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

2. You can make that request.

An attorney-client relationship is not formed by my responses to questions on Avvo. My responses are not intended to be legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice.