Can i extend my jamaican passport? it expires april 12, 2013

Asked almost 2 years ago - District Heights, MD

I am going to file for citizenship here in the United States but wanted to travel to Jamaica next month. Can I get an extension on my current passport past the original date of expiration which is April 12, 2013?

1. Irene Vaisman

Pro

Answered . I have many Jamaican clients and over the years no one had ever had a problem with renewing their passports. Of course, in NY its easier as we have a Jamaican Consulate right here.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Attorneys on Avvo practice US law. They cannot advise you on the laws and requirements of other countries.

You need to contact an attorney in the country in question.