Can I extend dependents [ 2 visa ] I - 94 based on LB primary applicants valid I - 94 ?

Sammamish, WA |

Hi , I am on LB Visa ( my I - 94 expires in April 2014 ) , however my dependent ( kid ) passport and I - 94 ( both ) are expiring in August 2013 - So am planning to get his passport renewed in this month , please let me know how to extend my kids I - 94 validity once i get a new passport for him ? Please let me know what is the process . Thank you in advance .

If you are in L1B status, then your dependent can extend L-2 status. You need to file I-539 with other required supporting documents. However, you probably want to consult a competent immigration lawyer to file the extension.

2. I agree with Won. Always a good idea to get a consultation with an immigration lawyer. I'm sorry, but my firm only handles personal injury cases.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

3. You will need to file an I539 application ofr extension of status