Can i Extend current my CPT date until the new CPT issue?

Asked about 1 year ago - Bismarck, ND

I have current CPT which international officer put an end date until August 10th. I submitted a new CPT request on August 2th,however, due to the academic advisor haven't submitted their portion, i have been told that this will not be handle until they submitted. i really want to know, can i extend the date of current CPT? the school only start on august 23th. i cant get on hold with the advisor that put the end date of this CPT.

So i've been told that i have to have verification on employment stopped at August 10th. and new employer letter from August 19th. is this sounds right?
before this, the officer just put any date that she want to end my CPT and told me that if i want to extend, i can call her.

1. Dana Roxana Bucin

1

Answered . Get a hold of that advisor. Without him or her you have no right to extend that CPT.

2. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

Answered . You need to contact the academic advisor or his supervisor immediately.

One or more answers have been taken down.