Can I expunge 2004 arrest, charge & case for a Class B misdemeanor in Martin County, TX?

Asked over 1 year ago - Grapevine, TX

2004: Arrested & charged with possession of Marijuana <2 oz., completed Pre-Trial Diversion program while living in Illinois. Sealing the record is not an option for me because I need clearance for a job prospect. Is expunging the record a viable option?

1. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

8

Answered . If your case was dismissed outright after completion of a pretrial diversion program, you are eligible for a complete expunction.

2. Carmine John Giardino

5

Answered . yes

3. Catherine Becker Good

6

Answered . Based upon the facts that you have outlined, in my opinion you would be entitled to having your record expunged.

4. David Daniel White

Pro

4

Answered . Assuming the charge was originated in Texas you are eligible for expunction.

Law Office of David D. White, PLLC
    1205 Rio Grande Street
    Austin, Texas 78701
    (512) 369-3737