Can I exit and return to the US using my travel document, however using my passport to enter Lebanon?

Asked 9 months ago - New York, NY

My travel date is imminent, and I didn't receive my travel document yet.

Of course I should wait until it's issued before traveling, right? Is it risky that I travel without it and get it shipped to me in Lebanon for my return?

My most important question now, can I use my Egyptian passport to enter Lebanon? Because entering Lebanon with a travel document will need an approximately 2 months to have my visa issued.Otherwise, I don't need visa to enter Lebanon if I used my passport.

To put it in simpler terms, can I exit and return to the US using my travel document, however using my passport to enter Lebanon.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . Yes, you can, but if you are here on Asylum, it might mean a one way ticket if the asylum was from Lebanon.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . It isn't necessary to repeat/revise your questions.

See my prior answer.