Can i evict someone of my apartments in winter in wisconsin for not paying for the past 7 months?

Manitowoc, WI |
Filed under: Real estate

Since the president said a couple of days ago that you cannot evict any person out of any apartment for the next 2 months. I am just curious on if that applys to people who have been told plenty of times that in December they will be evicted if they do not come up with the back rent.

1. You can evict someone for not paying rent. The President was referring to foreclosures, not deadbeats.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change.