Can i erase a dui off my record ? this is my first time offense ?

Duluth, GA |

last year , clean driving record

1. In Georgia you cannot expunge a record if the charge resulted in a conviction.

This answer is not intended to be legal advice. This answer is general in nature and does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you wish to create an attorney-client relationship you should contact an attorney and formally discuss the specifics of your case.

2. If you were convicted of DUI, you would not be able to expunge the DUI off of your record. I hope this answers your question. If this answer was "helpful" or was the "best answer" please mark it accordingly.

3. You cannot erase a DUI conviction. However, if you have not yet plead or been found guilty, and you want to keep from having a conviction, you must get legal help ASAP.
    Please let me know if I can be of assistance. I would be happy to help.
    Regards,
    M. Jason Rhoades

4. If you were convicted, then no. If the case is still pending, then hire a lawyer immediately. Please call me at 404-812-4305 if you want to discuss your case in detail.

5. If you were convicted or pled guilty to DUI, it cannot be expunged in Georgia. If the case has not yet been resolved, I strongly suggest you hire an attorney.

Traffic tickets topics