Can i E-MAIL an i864 to the NVC with all needed documents scanned? and a scanned copy with my signature is that accepted?

Chelsea, MA |

i just filed up the i864 and i have all evidence needed and i dont know if better i MAIL it or E-MAIL IT to them.

Using overnight delivery with a signature confirming receipt is the best method.

The herein content is for general informational purposes only, and may be predicated on incomplete facts. It should not be relied upon in making legal decisions or assessing your legal rights or risks. Neither does the herein reply create an attorney-client relationship.

thanks a lot.

No. You have to follow the instructions NVC gives you, to the letter.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

No. I recommend using FedEx.

Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration