Can i do anything about this?

Asked over 1 year ago - Austin, TX

My husband is getting charged with sexual assault but he was 15 and she was 16 when the incident happend which was in 09 well they are bearly starting his court and waited till he was 18 to trial him as an adult they waited 4 years putting it off until now in 2013 is there anything we can do? can we file against them?

1. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

3

Answered . About all you can do is hire a good attorney. There may be a speedy trial violation. His attorney will know how to handle this. There is nothing to be filed against the victim if that's what you're asking.

2. Todd Bennett Steele

2

Answered . I agree with Ma Jagger's. he needs to retain a good attorney immediately. Three may be several avenues to pursue in defending him. Many attorneys in your area, like myself, offer free consultations.

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

2

Answered . Oh my -- this is a grave situation. Find the best criminal defense attorney you can to help. There is nothing you personally can do and there does not seem to be anything you can do against "them" based on your post.