Can I do an e-commerce business (web site) that sells goods to US costumers with non-US company?

Usa, Mobile, AL |

I am planing to launch an e-commerce (dropshipping model) web site, that will be selling goods in the USA. The goods will be dropshipped from USA supplier.
However, I am not a USA resident nor do I live in the USA, do I still need to set up a USA company? Or can I operate with my company that is located in Serbia? Will I have any issues with that?

1. Is it possible? Yes. Is it legal? Yes.

Are Americans more likely to buy from an American company than a Serbian one? Absolutely.

I'd seriously consider setting up an American company if you plan on selling to Americans. It certainly is possible for a non-resident to set up such a company without traveling to the United States. The true answer to this question may rely on advice from your tax professional. I'd speak with that person immediately.

Business topics