Can i cross the US from Mexico border several times a week with my French Passport using VWP?

San Diego, CA |

I was born in France and moved to Israel, therefor I have dual citizenships.
I also entered the US this year through airline using the French passport VWP (Visa Waiver Program) two times and both stamps gave me a 90 days stay.
I also have a business in Israel which i fully own, vehicle, bank accounts and family which i support. (Proof of tie to home country)
I am planning on going to Mexico (Tijuana) and live with my friends for a year or more, Using the french passport again which should allow me 6 months of stay, and then apply for an FM-2 Visa.
Now i would like to go to the US several times a week since the border will be right next to me... and go back to Mexico the same day. (Rarely i might stay there for a night or two)
How can i do so with no problems?

I've read about the "Border Crossing Card" but it is issued exclusively to Mexican Citizens. The only other option i see is applying for a B2 Visa, since i have no intent to immigrate, using again the French passport, at the US consulate in Mexico. I would like to know any troubles that I might have in this case or any other better possibilities about this.

Yes for a time or two. Then, you will be stopped and deported back to Mexico and become inadmissible for 5 years.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Recommended articles about Immigration