Can I cross a checkpoint / inspection point with a pending case with USCIS?

Houston, TX |

I live in houston and wanted to go to LA California can I go threw a checkpoint with a case pending with USCIS? It's DACA. I did my biometric appointment already.

yes you can. I would wait until DACA is approved.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

I would not recommend it. Don't put yourself at risk. Wait for your DACA to be approved and then go. Patience :)

I would not do so until your DACA has been approved.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration