Can I complaint in court against Department of Education for Student Loan disability Wrongful Due Process?

Asked 10 months ago - Saint Petersburg, FL

The U.S. Department of Education has a program for people who met Permanent Disable and be able to discharge the loan against them if they qualified. I applied and was told I was qualified but I need to take form to a doctor and the doctor needs to fill it and sign and date it.

I went to clinic, but doctor stamped the form, but did not sign and dated it. I did not pay attention to that.

But Doctor has his Clinic Stamp stamped on the form with phone # and address.

I believe something like that could have been more easily taken care between them and the doctor instead of sent me back the form to take it back there to the Doctor.

The point of the story, they took so long to figure that out. They took so long to send me back the form, then now they start over with my application.

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

1

Answered . These facts don't support any legal claim or action.

2. Stuart M Nachbar

Pro

Answered . I agree with Ms. McCall, that there is no cause of action here.

3. Guerline Ladouceur-Laurore

Answered . Unfortunately, the facts related here do not warrant a legal complaint.