Can I complaint in court against Department of Education for Student Loan disability Wrongful Due Process?

Saint Petersburg, FL |

The U.S. Department of Education has a program for people who met Permanent Disable and be able to discharge the loan against them if they qualified. I applied and was told I was qualified but I need to take form to a doctor and the doctor needs to fill it and sign and date it.

I went to clinic, but doctor stamped the form, but did not sign and dated it. I did not pay attention to that.

But Doctor has his Clinic Stamp stamped on the form with phone # and address.

I believe something like that could have been more easily taken care between them and the doctor instead of sent me back the form to take it back there to the Doctor.

The point of the story, they took so long to figure that out. They took so long to send me back the form, then now they start over with my application.

1. These facts don't support any legal claim or action.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship set forth in a written document executed by the client and by me or a member of my firm. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. I can give advice, make recommendations and answer specific questions only after reviewing the evidence and documents applicable to a specific client and following a personal meeting in my office in which the relevant facts can be developed and analyzed. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

2. I agree with Ms. McCall, that there is no cause of action here.

The previous information is solely for informational purposes only. If you have further questions, please contact an attorney in your area for more specific answers. Responding to your question in no way creates an attorney/client relationship, and none of the specific guarantees of privacy exist. If you have found this information helpful, kindly check the "helpful" box.

3. Unfortunately, the facts related here do not warrant a legal complaint.

This answer is not intended to replace a consultation with an attorney and does not create an attorney-client relationship.