Can i collect anything from a car accident due to whiplash and muscle spasms due to the car who hit me?

Asked over 1 year ago - Everett, MA

car ran red light collided into me, got an injured knee, bruised and severe pain and swelling, pains still with me after the month of the accident, also have muscle spasms which dont seem to go away at all..i wasnt at fault for the accident, not sure if i can collect anything for it because not sure if can work due to my symptoms

1. Brian P Finnerty

10

Answered . I'm sorry to hear of your injuries. You should seek treatment for all injuries without delay and explain to your doctors that the injuries all followed the car accident. Was the other driver cited by police? Were there witnesses to the accident? Have you submitted an operator's report? You should speak with a personal injury attorney who can evaluate your liability claim, inform you of your legal rights and remedies, explain the legal process, negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf, and take the case to trial if necessary. I have been handling these cases successfully for 25 years if you would like a free consultation.

2. Scott D Goldberg

Pro

7

Best Answer

Answered . Yes, there are ways that you can pursue a claim. The extent of your recovery depends in large part on the extent of your injuries and various insurance coverages. I suggest that you contact an experienced auto accident lawyer who can explain your rights to you in person. Feel free to call me for a free consultation if you would like specific information.

Pro

8

Answered . Whiplash can be very serious, and people can read more about whiplash on my website under the injuries tab. Retain a local personal injury asap.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  4. John J Sheehan

6

Answered . Based on your description of the accident and your injuries, I believe that you would be able to receive money compensation from the at fault driver 's insurance company. I would be happy to discuss your case with you. You may call me directly at 751-589-8593 or email me at john@attorneysheehsn.com. Feel free to visit my website at www.attorneysheehsn.com where you will find helpful information explaining your right to compensation following a car accident. John Sheehan

5. Henry Lebensbaum

6

Answered . I think you should hire a lawyer for this personal injury actions.

henry lebensbaum esq 300 Brickstone Sq Ste 201 andover, ma -- attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net (978) 749-3606.
    Criminal Law (all courts), Drunk Driving, Drugs, Violence, Sex Offenses, theft, SORB, Divorce Child Custody Alimony Child Support & Modification, Contempts & Paternity Juveniles Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury, Guardianship, Conservatorship & Estate Administration & Legal Malpractice. For these & other areas, contact me. Email sent may be copied intercepted or held by computers.

6. Timothy Leo Bowden

7

Answered . I would definately contact am attorney in your state to protect your rights. I am sure one of the advising attorneys can share some wisdom as to your best move.

Tim

7. Richard Carey Hyman

5

Answered . You can pursue a claim against the other driver for the injuries you received in the accident as a result of the other driver's negligence (fault). If you have not already done so, you should seek treatment for your injuries, with the medical expenses being paid through your car insurance and health insurance. You should also consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. I have been handling such cases for over 25 years. You can reach me at 617-361-5310 or at rchyman@yellin-hyman.com and can get more information at our website at www.yellin-hyman.com.

8. Manuel Alzamora Juarez

Pro

6

Answered . You can certaily recover for your medical expenses. If you have car insurance you can also recover economic damages. This includes your compensation for wage loss. Additionally, you are entitled to compensation for pain and suffering. Best of luck.

9. Robert E. Mielnicki

Pro

5

Answered . You sure can but be aware of the statute of limitations. I am reluctant to tell you what it is as I am a Pennsylvania lawyer. Call a lawyer in your state.

10. Juan Jesus Ordaz Jr

Pro

5

Answered . Go to doctor and insist on treatment from an orthopedics specialist and an MRI.

11. Joseph J. Ranone

3

Answered . Call somebody!