Can I change my mind after signing a contract to purchase a pool?

Sidney, OH |

In April of this year I signed a proposal to have an in ground pool installed on my property and gave the contractor a $15000 deposit. Since then the contractor and I have argued over the phone and I no longer feel comfortable having him do the installation. Am I obligated to have him install and can I recoup some or all of my deposit?

This depends on your written contract. Bring the contract to a local contract lawyer.

This answer is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice regarding your question and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

The answer will depend upon the agreement you signed, or the verbal agreement you formed. Feel free to contact me to discuss this.

This response does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business