1) What is the minimum investment requirement if i am in connecticut . Can it be less than 25,000.
2) How long would it take for the process of change of visa.
3) How much is the government fee for this investor visa and change?
4) How much usually the lawyers charge for the process , documentation?
5) Is it possible that i start a sister concern of already existing USA company in other state , would it be easy to get E1 status.
6) What proof or documentation i have to show or arrange to get E1 visa.
An E1 visa is not as concerned with the investment as it is with the trading. An E2, however, would normally require around $100,000. You would not change the visa if inside the U.S., but rather, your status. You would have to contact the attorney to determine costs. The proof and documentation for a successful E1 or E2 is extensive and you should contact the attorney directly.
Brian D. Lerner
Attorney at Law
Get free answers from experienced attorneys.
25,541 answers this week
2,680 attorneys answering
Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.Browse our legal dictionary