Skip to main content

Can i bring back my baby father if he got deported for a misdemeanor?

Washington, DC |


Attorney Answers 3


Maybe, if he qualifies for a waiver. Have an Immigration attorney review your/his case.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

Mark as helpful

5 found this helpful

2 lawyers agree


Your question leaves a lot of information out which would be necessary for an intelligent response. Be sure to consult a good immigration attorney who would need to know several things before answering, such as your status, whether you are married, what he was deported for exactly, among other items. Good luck.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

5 lawyers agree


I think you got carried away with the reposts.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics