Can I break a lease my year's lease to a rental home in Wading River, NY; if I feel uncomfortable living here?

Asked over 1 year ago - Riverhead, NY

The Realtor is the over seer of this property & he comes & goes as he please & I am scared. I also fell down the steps to the basement because of my arthritis in my legs. Can I break the lease to the home?

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

5

Answered . What do you mean by come and goesvas he pleases? Does he enter without notice? What does the lease say about inspections? Consult a real estate lawyer.

2. Edwin Drantivy

Pro

2

Answered . It is possible. It depends on the language in and duration of the lease.

3. Marco Caviglia

Pro

2

Answered . see other post