Can I beat a 1st degree burglary charge?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Snellville, GA

I was stopped and questioned near the crime But let go. The house in question is my let's say hookup so Yes I'm sure I do have fingerprint in the house. Also he runs a hair salon out of his home so could it be considered comercial burglary?

1. Noah Howard Pines

5

Answered . Hopefully you did not incriminate yourself when you were questioned. Whether you can "beat" the case depends on what evidence they have against you. Please contact me at 404-812-4305 if you would like to discuss your case in detail.

2. Allen Rust Knox

5

Answered . The answer to your question would require reviewing the State's entire case file against you. You need to retain a lawyer to defend you.

3. Phillip Darrell Kimbrell

4

Answered . There are many factors that will determine whether you are successful in defense of your case. You should consult with an attorney as soon as possible to discuss all the facts I this matter. Feel free to contact me should you need more guidance or counsel. With regards,

P Darrell Kimbrell

4. Alan James Brinkmeier

4

Answered . I agree

Contact Mr. Pines and stay off the internet with criminal details.

5. Robert M. Gardner Jr.

2

Answered . Burglary carried up to 20 years, so you need to be very careful what you say to the police or on the internet. Seek legal advice before you talk to anyone else. You may not have even been charged yet, and need to get some advice on keeping it that way.