Can i be sweep in a gang indictment ? and how to fight a indictment?

Asked about 1 year ago - Bronx, NY

In my neighborhood in The Bronx , the detectives are riding around taking pictures of anybody outside and they're asking for names of everyone. i feel really harassed and i have a feeling because the indictments in East Harlem and in various location in The Bronx that the a.d.a or d.a will try to do a "gang" indictment. I have not done any crime and i lived out of state while finishing high school and go upstate for college. Can i be put in this if they do a sweep ?

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . The police would need probable cause to think you committed a crime.

2. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

1

Answered . Besides Mr. Rothstein's good advice, you may want to avoid the "hot corners and areas" where criminal activity is happening.