Can i be sued or arrested for posting or sending nude pictures of myself to another adult facebook user ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Clearwater, FL

i live in florida, the reciever of the pictures lives in massachussetts.

1. Brent Allan Rose

1

1

Answered . As long as everyone is over 18, it wouldn't violate any Florida or federal law. You'd have to ask a Massachusetts lawyer (by posting with a Massachusetts city) about Massachusetts law.

2. Michael Charles Doland

2

1

Answered . In about six months you will be posting a question: nude photos of my are on every porn site on the internet. What can I do. The answer will be: nothing.

3. Brenton Daniel Vincenzes

Pro

Answered . It actually could be a violation of law if the recipient alleges some sort of harassment. But to be sure, talk to an attorney for your own peace of mind. But don't post any additional information here on this public website about the situation, because you do not want to accidentally implicate yourself.