Skip to main content

Can i be self employed or do public service work to help pay off some of my house arrest weekly cost elkart indiana

Elkhart, IN |

im 55 years and jobs at my age are small pickings but have been offered a job doing siding work and a job delivering newspaper which they denied me cause i would have no supervision

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You should contact your case manager for your house arrest program. Your case manager should be able to inform you whether you can be self-employed and/or other forms of work to pay your weekly house arrest cost. In addition, you should also review the terms of your house arrest placement to determine if self-employment is allowed in your situation. Good luck.

Juan C. Garcia, Jr.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer