Can i be reported as a run away at age 18 in nebraska if i leave a note ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Omaha, NE

I dont want to live with my parents anymore so im planning on running away and leaveing my mom a note telling her why i am leaving but im not going to tell her where i am. Im just going to tell her that im going to live with a friend of mine and that i am going to be sage.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Ashley Lee Albertsen

    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . Yes she can report you. Not a great option and likely to terrify your mom.

    I am a licensed attorney in the state of Nebraska. However, the advice I give here is not to be taken as legal... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,718 answers this week

3,181 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,718 answers this week

3,181 attorneys answering