Can I be removed from an RV park without a judgment I am month to month

Asked over 1 year ago - Quartzsite, AZ

I live in AZ in a travel trailer. I received an eviction notice over a leak. I fixed it within the 10 days the law grants but owner refuses to go back on the notice. I have checked the laws and would win in court but am terrified the police are going to show up and remove me and my two minor children from the park tomorrow. Should I be worried or should I just relax and win in court based on the laws being on my side?

1. Frank Lowell Hollander

Answered . Every state has its own laws but most states require the landlord to take you to court before he can order the sheriff to evict you.