Can i be granted divorce and live in the same residence as my ex husband?

Tampa, FL |

My husband and i are going through a divorce. However we are both currently living in the same residence with our 2 minor kids. The divorce will be finalized next month. I was a stay at home mom and i haven't found a job since i filed for divorce therefore i still live in the same residence. my question is in regards to child support and parenting plan. If i tell the judge that i will be staying in the same residence with my ex husband until i can afford to move and have my own place ...do u think she would grant me the divorce or will she postpone it until i find somewhere to go. What would be the implications of the child support i requested and other parenting plan? My ex husband wouldn't have a problem with me staying there

Not an immigration question. Please post for family law attorneys

Repost in Family Law/Divorce/Child Support

An attorney-client relationship is not formed by my responses to questions on Avvo. My responses are not intended to be legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice.

Yes u can get divorced and live in same house.