Can I be found partially responsible for car accident Maryland ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Baltimore, MD

I was in a car accident yesterday I was going straight ahead through a green light when im struck from my left by another vehicle he struck the middle of my car damaging both drivers side doors I had the right of way I just want to know if im partially at fault because I didnt even notice the other car till I was hit this all happend in baltimore md and I had two passengers in vehicle with me .

1. Lawrence Roger Holzman

7

Answered . If you had the right of way, then it is almost certainly NOT your fault. I assume that witnesses can testify that you had the green light. Was the other driver ticketed? Did the other driver admit fault? Other witnesses?

Give me a quick shout if you want to set up a meeting to make sure your rights are protected. I meet clients in Rockville, PIkesville, Greenbelt, and DC.

Lawrence Holzman (301) 742-5344

Pro

8

Answered . Avvo lawyers can't determine fault from a short posting. If you were injured, call one of the above lawyers in your state to investigate, otherwise, your insurance company will resolve it.

3. Michael R Crosner

7

Answered . While the other party's insurance adjuster may claim you should have seen the other driver a skilled personal injury/property damage attorney will be able to handle that issue quite well. Contact a local MD attorney ASAP - most offer free consultations.

4. Scott J. Corwin

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with the responding attorneys that it may be in your best interest to review your case with an experienced car accident attorney. Best of luck.

One or more answers have been taken down.