Can I be charged with solicitiation for buying a prepaid card for a girl?

Asked about 1 year ago - Virginia Beach, VA

No sexual acts were discussed and only dancing was inquired about. I bought the card and gave the girl the info over the phone. After nearly an hour, she texted me saying I had been reported for solicitation and the card issuer was notified. Am I in trouble or did I just get scammed?

1. James Donald Garrett

2

1

Answered . Let's hope it was the latter. You might try calling the card company and cancel the number. Just tell them the number was compromised; no need to get into too many details. They may even send you another one, or tell you how to go about getting a refund.

Under no circumstances do you talk to the police! If all you did was talk to this girl over the phone, there isn't much chance you can be convicted of anything....unless you give a statement to the police. If the police do contact you, demand and attorney and consult with one immediately.

Be sure to mark the "Best Answer" or Helpful" to your questions. Attorneys on AVVO donate their time and your feedback is appreciated.