Can I be bailed out of jail for misdemeanor probation violation?

Jasper, TN |

I violated for not seeing my probation officer in two months, she did tell me what days to turn myself in. I just wanted to know if when I turn myself in if bail will be set. I am afraid of being stuck in jail for a few days and loosing my job. I just really need some advice. Thank you.

You need to consult local counsel. You probably want to avoid turning yourself in over the weekend. But a local attorney can advise when the judge does bail hearings in your county.

If you find this answer helpful, please let other readers know by marking the answer as "helpful". No discussion on this board is intended to replace the advice or consultation when all facts are disclosed and pleadings reviewed. No attorney client relationship is established by initiating this discussion with the attorney. For further discussion, I can be contacted by phone at 615-452-4423 or my email at Patti@pattibgarner.com. Most consultations are free. My office is located in Gallatin, TN and I am licensed to practice in the state of Tennessee.