Can I attach a lien against a property held in trust in Arizona?

Asked over 5 years ago - Cave Creek, AZ

A client owes me money and I have a judgement against him but he is still not paying. The client owns property in Arizona but it is held under trust in his wife's name. Can I attach a lien against this property or what other options do I have to collect payment.

1. Frank A Selden

Answered . you can only attach his interest in the trust. for example, if the trust has to pay him $500 / month then you can have the trustee pay you instead. if the client is not entitled to current distributions then there is nothing to attach.